Enviropairs: Bernadette Boscacci & Robyn Sweeney – a creative partnership (2000-2017).
These two friends share a common interest in creating works that present environmental, ecological and socio-political commentaries through a range of media. Over 17 years, Boscacci & Sweeney worked closely together on various collaborative exhibitions and other projects.
Exhibitions / Projects
- 2017 Dialogues in a space, Artist Residency in collaboration with Megan Hayley French & Carla Liesch http://www.frenchliesch.com Funded by Regional Arts Fund, Queensland.
- 2016 Hive Alive! (as part of Golden Bee Collective Exhibition), Alpha House Gallery, Sydney New South Wales https://goldenbee.com.au/hive_alive/
- 2014 Tree, (Curators / exhibitors with fellow NQ women artists Marion Gaemers & Kathy Cornwall), Pinnacles Gallery, Thuringowa, Queensland. Tree Catalogue 2014 on issuu
- 2012 Geo-gestalt, Members Show, Umbrella Studios Contemporary Arts, Townsville
Images of geo-gestalt at Umbrella Studios 2012
- 2011 Buried Light, Main Space, Umbrella Studios Contemporary Arts, Townsville Eyeline Magazine review by Anneke Silver 2011
- 2009 Moire`, Artspaced Inc, Townsville Q. Exhibition Review by Jacqui Stock
- 2003 Terrain chair, Shortlisted finalist, Thuringowa Public Art Competition
- 2002 Last supper – remnants of bounty, Umbrella Studios Contemporary Arts, Townsville Q.
Self-published: Boscacci, B & Sweeney, R. Last supper – Remnants of Bounty: book of poems & essays, Wordmill Publishing, NQ. 2002.
- Eyeline, Buried Light – Review, Silver, A., No.74 p.91;
- Artgaze, Finding Buried Light, No.13, Autumn 2011, p.11;
- Artgaze, Tree exhibition weaves earthy magic, Silver, A., 2014